Sunday, July 12, 2009

Adventure Travel and a Way to Pay For It

Do you seek adventure and want to travel the country? Most of us do and if you live in the U.S. boy has a lot to see and do. It's amazing. For some 7-year I traveled this great country, visiting some of the leading destination points, but also to some of the most difficult terrain and scenic areas in this continent. Sure, it is important to do that, but you know you can pay for all of your travels by writing about Adventure Travel?

You must bring your real life experiences with others and enjoy the creative expression which is matched scenic inspiration. All you need is a solid motor coach and write from there during your travels. Now, when I was on the road in my motor coach, I have set up several places to work from.

During the day I enjoy the Adventures of hiking, mountain climbing, skiing or anything else is available. Then, during the night, I write! It's easy and you can do it too. I bought a special handlebar holder that works as a laptop based so I can sit in captains chair, listen to XM Radio and my work with beverage holder and Auto desk next to me, is very comfortable and large windows. This is great when a good view or if I dim the lights and the star is his completely relaxing.

My motor coach most like motor homes have a dining table that also doubles as a good work area, with a close by the TV. Working in a Motor coaches are extremely efficient because everything is close together compared to a full-size home. Plus, you can park where you'll find a scenic view and you have instant inspiration. Perhaps, this is why so many people travel by motor homes are freelance writers.

Why not experience Adventure Travel and then let someone else pay for it. A good writer can easily get $ .25 per word from the travel magazines, particularly when they get good with a digital camera and let me tell you that the $ .25 per word and up ads easy paying high costs of fuel these days, so go experience adventure travel, to enjoy life and take your experience to only dream of it.

Lance Winslow - Winslow's Bio operate. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with a spear; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment